CMAD Families: This week is parent observation week and the last week of our fall session. The dancers are eager to share what they’ve learned with you!
- Dec. 4-6: Parent Observation Week – Please join us, during your dancers’ regularly schedule class time, for the last class of this session!
- Jan. 8-10: Winter/Spring Session begins and runs through April 29th
- Spring Show! April 29, 2018 in the HHS auditorium (Dress rehearsal on April 21)
- If you registered your dancer for the full year, you are set and don’t have to do anything!
- If you have a student who is currently enrolled for the fall session and would like to continue with us in the spring, please register through square under the returning student section. Dancers should register for the same class which they are in now, as our curriculum is designed for a full school year of lessons. You do not need to pay the yearly registration fee or fill out another registration form.
- If you are new to CMAD, please register under the tab that says “NEW STUDENTS – Winter/Spring 2017.” Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Registration for CMAD’s first-ever Spring Showcase will begin in January!
Corriston Movement and Dance is a new and growing dance center in Harrisonburg, VA. Whether it’s your child’s first dance class or a passion they want to pursue, CMAD will invigorate, challenge, and care for your dancer. Classes include the BrainDance/brain compatible education, anatomically safe technique, as well as a dance element each week (space, shape, level, direction, etc.) from which we will approach movement technically and creatively. Classes are nurturing, non-competitive and fun!